TEHRAN (Press Shia) – Secretary General of the Lebanese Hezbollah Resistance Movement Seyed Hassan Nasrallah renewed allegiance to Iran and stressed support for the country in dealing with US sanctions, which he said result from Iran’s independence and backing for the axis of resistance. Addressing a religious gathering in Beirut on Thursday, Nasrallah said it is a duty for Hezbollah to...
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander