TEHRAN (Press Shia Agency) – Iranian President Hassan Rouhani voiced the country’s eagerness to boost economic interaction with the European countries, warning against the plots to damage Iran-EU relations. In a Tuesday meeting with Belgium’s new ambassador to Tehran, President Rouhani said Iran is ready to enhance economic, trade and political relations with the European Union...
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander