TEHRAN (Press Shia Agency) – President Vladimir Putin said Russia did not have enough information about the unexplained disappearance of a Saudi journalist to justify spoiling ties with Riyadh. Putin told a discussion forum in the Black Sea resort of Sochi on Thursday that Moscow did not really know what had happened in the case, that it was a pity that the journalist had gone missing, and...
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander