TEHRAN (Press Shia Agency) – Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and his Pakistani counterpart, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, held talks about the destiny of a number of Iranian border guards who were recently abducted by Takfiri terrorists near the Pakistani border. In a telephone conversation on Wednesday evening, Zarif stressed the necessity for the Pakistani government to increase the...
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander