TEHRAN (Press Shia) – Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said his country is ready for any kind of cooperation with Iran to probe into a recent terrorist attack that killed 27 Iranian security forces in the southeastern province of Sistan and Balouchestan. - Politics news - In a telephone conversation with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Sunday, Qureshi offered...
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander