TEHRAN (Press Shia) – Vietnam President Tran Dai Quang, one of the country’s top three leaders, died on Friday after an illness, state television and radio announced. Quang, 61, died in a military hospital in Hanoi from a “serious illness despite efforts by domestic and international doctors and professors,” Vietnam Television reported, according to Reuters.Vietnam has no...
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander