TEHRAN (Press Shia Agency) – Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif denounced the US government for backing out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, saying Washington has mocked calls for peace. In a message on his Twitter account on Thursday, Zarif said, “US calls JCPOA ‘a personal agreement between two governments’, claiming it ‘seeks a treaty’. Wrong....
- Afghan Officials Say At Least 7 Miners Killed by Gunman
- Russia Says Has Begun Reducing Forces in Syria
- Iraqi Forces Kill over 130 Daesh Terrorists West of Mosul
- 6 Saudi Forces Killed in Yemeni Attack on Najran
- Austrian Minister Calls for Headscarf Ban for Public Servants
- Iran Producing Better Ballistic Missiles at Lower Costs: IRGC Commander