TEHRAN, May 18 (Press Shia) – Foreign Ministry has updated the list of sanctioned US firms and individuals following the recent move by Washington in imposing new sanctions on Iran for its missile program.
As a counter-measure to Washington move by imposing new sanctions on the Islamic Republic for its missile program, Tehran has sanctioned 9 American individuals and companies for human rights violations through “direct or indirect cooperation with the Zionist regime in committing crimes against humanity in Palestine or other terrorist acts carried out by this regime; participation and assistance in supporting Takfiri terrorism and repression of people in the region; and effective cooperation in acts against the national security of the Islamic Republic of Iran”.
The updated list of sanctioned American firms and individuals has been released by Foreign Ministry on Thursday:
- Huntington Ingalls Industries: For participation in development of Sa’ar 5-class corvettes used by Israeli regime in war crimes against Palestinian people.
- Booz Allen Hamilton: Security contractors affiliated with the CIA, active in the Middle East. The company is in charge of collecting data against Iranian organizations and conducting security operations against the Islamic Republic.
- Horacio D.Rozanski: Booz Allen Hamilton CEO
- KingFisher Systems: Founded in 2005, the company provides security services, mostly on cyberspace, to US government and intelligence agencies. One of its operation was monitoring Iran’s naval moves.
- Roy L. Reed, Jr: KingFisher Systems CEO
- DynCorp International: This security company has replaced Blackwater in Yemen under a $3bn contract.
- McAlester Army Ammunition Plant: This company provides a part of US Army’s heavy weapons arsenal, participating in America’s destructive moves against international peace, stability and security.
- The BIRD Foundation: supports joint investment with Israeli and American companies in hi-tech industries benefiting the Zionist regime.
- The BSF Foundation: A joint science foundation that has helped promote cooperation in science and technology between Israeli and American companies.
- BENI Tal
- ITT Corporation
- Re/Max Real Estate
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Magnum Research Inc
- Kahr Arms
- M7 Aerospace
- Military Armament Corporation
- Lewis Machine and Tool Company
- Daniel Defense
- Bushmaster Firearms International
- O.F. Mossberg & Sons
- H-S Precision, Inc.
Items 10-23 have been included on the sanctions list in a statement issued on 3 February 2017.