TEHRAN (Press Shia) – Yemen’s Army Spokesman Brigadier General Sharaf Luqman said that security has been restored in the whole Sana’a province after days of clashes with militiamen of former president Ali Abdullah Saleh.

“Security in the whole Sana’a province has been restored and there is a state of tranquility in the province,” the Yemeni Army spokesman noted in an exclusive interview with the Lebanese based Al Mayadeen TV Network.

What happened in the Yemeni capital, Sana’a is an empty bubble which shows Ali Abdullah Saleh, the former Yemeni president and its allies’ desire to exit the alliance, he noted.

Luqman said that most of the General People's Congress’s members acknowledge that Saleh has made mistake.

The official said that Saleh damaged his reputation by his move.

In the meantime, the group’s spokesman Mohammad Abdul Salam said on Sunday that the plot, which Saudi and other powers were betting on, was unfolded.

“Yesterday their media (Saudi media outlets) were celebrating the fall of Sana’a, along with other five provinces. However, the Saudi-led war planes were bombing Sana’a and the five provinces. How they are bombing areas they have restored?!” Abdul Salam posted on his Twitter account on Sunday.

Earlier on Saturday, Yemen’s Supreme Political Council, which is made up of Ansarullah revolutionaries, had said that the situation was back to normal in the capital.

The council’s head Saleh Ali al-Sammad called on all the Yemeni people, political parties and tribes to exercise patience, counteract any act of aggression, and not contribute to the “conspiracies” meant to stoke tensions.

“The security services continue their efforts to enhance security and stability, and all those who try to destabilize the security are being dealt with seriously,” Sammad said in a statement.

Meanwhile, he voiced regret over recent developments in the capital, stressing meanwhile that confronting the Saudi-led aggression is a top priority.

The leader of Yemen’s popular Houthi Ansarullah movement, Seyyed Abdul-Malik al-Houthi, has urged dialog toward the resolution of standing differences with former president Ali Abdullah Saleh and the forces loyal to him.

Speaking in a televised address on Saturday, al-Houthi said there had to be negotiations between the two sides to close the rift.

The official called on all Yemeni groups to work on maintaining peace and stability in the country, and urged Saleh to be wise and consider the national interests of Yemen.

He demanded that Yemeni parties focus on the Saudi aggression, noting that division among Yemeni factions only served the interests of the Saudi-led coalition, which has been bombing Yemen for more than two years killing over 12,0000 people.