TEHRAN, Apr. 30 (Press Shia) – An informed source told Mehr News on Mon. that foreign media reports on Iranian advisory forces coming under missile fire in Syria’s Hama is false.
According to the informed source, Iranian advisory forces have not been targeted or hurt in what Syria’s state news agency reported on Sunday as “a new aggression with hostile missiles”, which happened at 10:30 pm local time on several military bases in the Hama and Aleppo villages.
The source maintained that the foreign media reports are false.
Meanwhile, commander of Fatemiyoun Division said that their base near Aleppo has not come under any harm, and contrary to some foreign media claims, none of the division’s forces have been martyred in the attack.
UK-based Sky News, quoting sources close to terrorists, reported that during the Sunday rocket attacks “against positions of Syrian Army and Iran-backed forces”, over 40 were killed and about 60 were injured.
Syria has confirmed the attacks, but their origins are still unclear. Israel is a possible culprit as the regime’s warplanes struck an air base in the Syrian province of Homs earlier this month.