TEHRAN (Press Shia Agency) – Five civilians, including a child, were injured after Saudi-backed mercenaries shelled several civilian areas in the northwestern province of Sa'ada.
Three civilians were injured in an attack that targeted several areas of Munabeh border district, an official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Saba news agency on June 3.
A child and her father were also injured in Dhaher district after their house came under militants’ attack.
Residential areas in the border region of Shada were raided as well, the official said.
Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by a coalition led by the Saudi regime for more than three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.
Over 14,000 Yemenis, including thousands of women and children, have lost their lives in the deadly military campaign.