TEHRAN (Press Shia) – Yemeni troops and fighters from popular forces stepped up their attacks on aggressors in Jawf province, destroying two of their vehicles, a report said.

– World news –

The army on Saturday destroyed two military vehicles belonging to the Saudi-backed mercenaries in Khab Wa Shaf district of Jawf province, a military official told Saba news agency.

Two improvised explosive devices were used to blow up the vehicles in Sabreen and al-Mahashima areas.

All those on board the military vehicles were killed, the official said.

Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for more than three-and-a-half years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.

Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

The Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights announced in a statement on March 25 that the war had left 600,000 civilians dead and injured until then. The war and the accompanying blockade have also caused famine across Yemen.