TEHRAN, Dec. 23 (Press Shia Agency) – Iranian Foreign Ministry has released a set of decisions to be followed up during the 5+1 joint commission meeting over US violation of the nuclear deal on 10 Jan. 2017.
The set of decisions include seven documents in English that was published on Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Friday.
The 5+1 joint commission meeting is scheduled to convene on January 10 at the request of Iranian FM Mohammad Javad Zarif.
On Dec. 13, President Rouhani issued directives to the Foreign Ministry to follow up on the US failure in complying with their commitments under the nuclear deal. Following the directive, a meeting will be held in Tehran with deputy foreign ministers of the 5+1 group of countries to address the US violation of the JCPOA by extending anti-Iranian sanctions for another ten years.
The documents published by the Foreign Ministry are focused on the following topics:
– Practical arrangements for the Procurement Working Group of the Joint Commission for matters relating to the Procurement Channel
– Information on the Procurement Channel and Optional Application Form
– Practical Arrangements for the Working Group on Implementation of Sanctions Lifting
– Joint Commission approval document for Iran’s request to continue to operate hot cells with dimensions beyond 6 cubic meters in volume and specifications set out in the JCPOA.
– Joint Commission approval document for Iran’s plan regarding excess heavy water prior to Implementation Day
– Joint Commission approval document for certain amount of enriched uranium in Iran prior to Implementation Day
– Document regarding the procedure to determine the SWU attribution to the IR-1, IR-2m and IR-4 centrifuge types
– Joint Commission approval document for Iran’s plan regarding Tehran Research Reactor (TRR) partially fabricated fuel plates
The full text of the seven documents is available here.